There is one car parking for apartments (A, B, C, D and G) ONLY.
- You have access to our large front porch and back deck with a gas BBQ. To operate BBQ, you must be 21 years old or older
- NO SMOKING in any of the apartments, front porch or back deck. There are ashtrays provided in the front of the building for smoking needs.
- Please DO NOT hang towels, blankets, clothing etc. on front porch or back deck.
- Please DO NOT keep beach toys, coolers, beach chairs etc. on the front porch or back deck. Space is provided in the back of the building.
- Please clean and return all dishes, pot, and glasses to the cabinets.
- Make sure the air conditioner and lights are turned off before departure.
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 10:00 AM
The Sand Dollar Suites
1334-1336 Central Avenue
Ocean City, New Jersey 08226
• 50 % down at the time of booking – personal check, or money order
• Balance due: 3 weeks before Check- In
• Personal check or money order. Credit cards are accepted (please note an additional convenience charge will be added to the total balance of reservation
• Cash ONLY on arrival if the three week window is missed. No personal checks .
- CANCELLATION POLICY. The time factor is critical in vacation rentals, and your reservation will hold this rental off the market for a period of time. If you cancel for any reason after we have mailed your Confirmation, your rent will not be refunded unless the vacation rental is re-rented (and then less a $150.00 Administrative Fee). The earlier you warn us that you may need to cancel, the better the chances of re- renting.
- PROPERTY CONDITION / SECURITY DEPOSITS. When you arrive, please check the vacation rental for cleanliness and damage. Notify us promptly of any problems or damage. You agree to leave the vacation rental in arrival condition. No physical damage, vacation rental and porch neat and tidy, dishes washed and put away, spills wiped up, trash removed, etc. A $125 cleaning fee will be held back from your security deposit if condo is not returned in the same condition as found per unit. You will have the option to pay an additional $125 up front and property owner will coordinate the cleaning service. Late checkout, trash left, or vacation rental or grounds needing more-than-reasonable cleaning are grounds for security deposit claims. If there are no problems, deposits will be returned by mail 30 days after the date of departure. If we are going to make a claim on your security deposit, we will mail you a letter in writing describing the details within 30 days.
- OWNERS SET SPECIFIC RULES regarding the maximum number of occupants, pets, smoking, etc. As the property owner, we enforce these rules, and may evict renters or their guests when they are exceeded. If pets are not allowed at the vacation rental, that includes pets belonging to your guests. Large gatherings, house parties, etc., are absolutely not allowed unless approved when you’re booking is made. Sub-letting is not permitted. Any disturbance resulting in neighborhood complaints or police action, other illegal activities, damage to the vacation rental, or violation of this agreement or of rules and regulations governing the vacation rental, will be considered sufficient cause for immediate termination of your stay, and all monies paid will be forfeited. This agreement does not create a tenancy for the vacation rental; you can be removed from the vacation rental without process of law if you do not depart at the appropriate time.
- OCCUPANCY. In no event shall the Rental Property be occupied by more persons than the capacity of subject property occupy the Rental Property. A Guest must be at least 25 years old and only family groups are to occupy the Rental Property as required by Owner. No fraternities, school, civic or other non-family groups are allowed unless Owner grants prior approval. In no event shall Guest assign or sublet the Rental Property in whole or in part. Violations of these rules are grounds for expedited eviction with no refund of any kind. Guest hereby acknowledges and grants specific permission to property owner to enter premises at any time for inspection purposes should we reasonably believe that Guest is causing or has caused any damage to the Rental Property. Guest further agrees to grant property owner access to Rental Property for purposes of maintenance and repair.
- THE OWNERS AND The Sand Dollar Suites ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE for loss, theft or damage to your belongings while at the rented vacation rental. The Sand Dollar Suites and the property owner will ￼be held harmless of any injury while staying at the property. The unit has a front and back deck for your use please keep all area clean and keep noise low.
- YOU AGREE TO NOTIFY US IMMEDIATELY if a maintenance problem develops at your vacation rental so we can have it remedied as quickly as possible. Owners reserve the right to make repairs as necessary, and to enter the vacation rental with reasonable notice, or without notice if you cannot be reached. No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances, pools, elevators, etc. in Rental Property although property owner will make every reasonable effort to assure that such appliances will be and remain in good working order. Also, no refunds will be given due to power blackouts, water shortage, flooding, construction at adjacent properties, or mandatory evacuation of the area due to hurricanes or other potentially dangerous situations.
- KEY Procedures: Keys to the property will be at the apartment. The day of checkout, please place the keys; parking pass, and beach tags on the kitchen table. There is a $25.00 CHARGE for any lost beach tags. (2)beach tags per suite,(4) beach tags for suite G. Except for groups
- YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOICE. This vacation rental is individually owned and managed. We have described our vacation rental in detail to the best of our ability, but we cannot make the decision for you and will not be responsible if you are not happy with your choice on arrival. The rent will not be refunded and cannot be transferred to another location.
- PAYMENT: Please send half of the amount (check or money order) along with a $000.00 money order for your security deposit. Please DO NOT make money order out to The Sand Dollar Suites or to the owner for the security deposit because it will be return to you in the same form. Balance of your rental is due 3 weeks before you arrive unless agreed otherwise.
- Security deposit will be mailed back to the tenant within two weeks of departure providing if everything is left in the same CONDITION you found it. Please feel free to take pictures of the apartment before your week begins. (Because we do.)
- Payment Method: Personal Check or Money Order.
Please make check payable to Mario Tridente and mail to ADDRESS. 1336 Central Avenue, Suite G Ocean City, NJ 08226